Friday, February 21, 2014



My name is Jasmine Reid. I am in the 9th grade at Auburn Junior High School. I am from New York City. I moved to Alabama when I was 7. I like the color purple. My favorite thing to do is play softball. I want to play softball for school. My favorite foods are spaghetti, lasagna, and macaroni and cheese. I have 7 sisters, and 1 brother. I’m telling a little about myself, but I want to learn more about myself too while I’m doing this. I’m going to do a scrap book about my secret life because I’m scared to tell the real me, but I’m going to do it anyways. I’m adopted, and now I have a real family that loves me for who I am. This is amazing because I’ve never had a family that loved me for who I am. I want them to know the real me too.

No comments:

Post a Comment