Friday, February 21, 2014

Me and My Mom



My momma is helping me with this project. I have been with her for a while now. I was adopted on January 24, 2014. And for this long I am glad I am with her. She is a mother I never had. For a long time I have been thinking about my real mom. Because I wonder that why she did what she did to me. And my dad. I wonder why it had to be him and not someone else. Sometime I think it shout have been me and not him. Because I love my dad and i rather it be me. And I wish I could be here.  She is the best things that ever happen to me. Because I thought I will never find a family who will love me for who I am. And not because of what I look like. I am making a scrap book about my life. Because I wont to till people that I am tired of hiding myself from people. I wont to till the real me. I have friend who is there for me but I have not told them who I am.

No comments:

Post a Comment